Tuesday, December 28, 2010

welcome Single Moms

So today is my very first day blogging and i want to see my response. I will tell u about myself I am a sinlge mother of 2.  I am currently working as a temp but I am in school for my Masters. I live in Sunny Florida, but i am from New York and will always be a NewYorker. My children are my two favorite people in my life. Their ages are 7 and 3. My daughter is the oldest and my son is in the terrible 3 stages. How did I become a sinlge parent, well I picked out two men who needs to still grow up. My pops use to say I was a bum picker.lol.
As many woman we followed the wrong path and get involved with these men  who dont know their butt from their elbows.  My blog is way for woman to get together and support each other, or just tell someone what great job you or your child may have accomplished.  It is a way for us to say yes we are doing a good job raising our children. I look forward to sharing and caring withyou all Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment